NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022
National Medical Commission (NMC) has taken out the upper age limit for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET-UG Exam 2022) Eligibility Criteria for admission to MBBS courses the nation over. Till now, the upper age limit was 25 years for open applicants and 30 years for saved up-and-comers.
In a letter to the National Testing Agency (NTA), which behaviours placement tests for advanced education, NMC Secretary Dr Pulkesh Kumar on Wednesday composed: There should be no proper upper age limit for showing up in the NEET UG test 2022. With this impact, the course of true notice to appropriately change the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, 1997 has been started.”
NEET Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
Since the time NEET started gradually transitioning away from the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) and State Pre-Medical Test in 2016, the upper age limit has been a disagreeable issue. After CBSE presented an upper age limit in its NEET outline in 2017, this choice was tested in the Supreme Court in May 2018.
In November 2018, the Supreme Court passed an interval request allowing temporary consent to competitors over the age of 25 years to show up in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-UG. The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test – UG Information Bulletin then, at that point, expressed that “Competitors over 25 years are permitted to show up temporarily and their candidature is dependent upon the result of the petitions forthcoming under the steady gaze of the Hon’ble Supreme Court.”
Uplifting news for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test-UG hopefuls! Public Medical Commission eliminates the upper age limit recommended for showing up in the NEET-UG test. Association Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya’s office tweeted, “This choice will significantly help the hopeful specialists and assist with fortifying clinical instruction in the country.”
The choice will help competitors who might miss the age cutoff assuming the test is deferred or delayed, similar to it was in 2020 and 2021.
NEET Age Limit 2022 – No Age Limit, Candidates Can Appear Multiple Times
As the upper age limit rules have been taken out by NMC, hopefuls can now show up for the NEET-UG test however many times as they need. Additionally, they can show up for the clinical placement test even after they have taken confirmation in different courses.
The choice will permit more possibility to show up for the test, as there is no decent breaking point now. This will likewise assist with handling the issue of the lack of specialists in India.
One more ramification of the choice is that having no decent upper age cutoff will assist the understudies who with needing to take confirmation in unfamiliar nations, as now they don’t need to be a specific age to be qualified.
Note: Only the upper age limit rules have been revoked for NEET-UG applicants and the lower age limit standards actually remains to the surprise of no one.
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit Changes will be relevant this year
The adjustment old enough unwinding will likewise be relevant for the utilization of the NEET-UG 2022 test around the same time. For this, changes will likewise be made in the data booklet of NEET-UG 2022. At this point, the greatest age to apply for NEET-UG is 25 years. That is, competitors over 25 years old were not qualified to apply. In any case, presently the expulsion of the upper age limit has carried a major help to the understudies.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022
- Exam Requirements: Applicants must have passed their upper secondary test or an international board examination that is regarded as comparable to the 10+2 exam.
- Subjects: Applicants must have completed the qualifying test with English and the topics Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and any additional elective subjects.
- Minimum 12th-grade marks: Applicants must receive at least 50% in the general category, 40% in the SC/ST/OBC category, 45 per cent in the general physical handicap category, and 40% in the SC/ST/OBC-PH category as an aggregate score in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The table below shows the 12th percentile requirements for NEET 2022 in several categories.
NEET 2022 Application form: Eligibility and Age Limit 2022
Check out the following section for further information on the NEET 2022 Application Form:
- The application process for NEET 2022 will be completed entirely online. Filling out the application form in any other way will be rejected.
- Candidates are urged to submit only one application form, since multiple submissions may result in the form being rejected.
- Students are advised to register with a valid email address and mobile number because all communication and other information will be delivered to them.
- Online registration, filling out the application, providing a scanned picture of your photograph and signature, paying the application cost, and printing the application and fee payment receipt are all processes in the NEET application procedure.
- Candidates who made mistakes when filling out the application form will be allowed to make changes to their application data starting in April 2022.