Is JEE Main 2022 Postponed?
Due to covid-19, last year the JEE Main got postponed, now the new variant of coronavirus, omicron is spreading in many states of India. Many students have this question in their mind, Is JEE Main 2022 Postponed?. Considering the fact that if the spread of omicron keeps on increasing then the JEE Main 2022 might be postponed but students should not get distracted due to the spread of omicron, they must focus on their studies if the exam gets postponed then the exam conducting authority, National Testing Agency(NTA) will inform candidates much prior to the exam dates. Hence, students should ignore these rumors and continue their preparation. The students preparing for JEE Main 2022 must bookmark this page to get all related updates regarding JEE Main 2022.
Is JEE Main 2022 Postponed Again?
JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) across the country. Unlike the previous year, the NTA will hold the JEE Main 2022 exam in March 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) held the JEE Main test four times last year. Similarly, the NTA is likely to hold the JEE Main 2022 exam in March, April, May, and June this year. The JEE Main was formerly held in February, but this year it will be held four times, beginning in March. Due to upcoming elections in several states, the JEE Mains 2022 has been shifted from February to March. By reading the complete article the students will get the answer to Is JEE Main 2022 Postponed Again?. Aspirants preparing for JEE Main 2022 should read the entire article and bookmark this website to receive all JEE Main 2022 updates.
JEE Main 2022: Tips to crack JEE Main 2022
JEE Main 2022 is one of the toughest entrance exams in India. Lakhs of students compete to fill the thousands of sits in the best engineering colleges of India. Everyone wants a good engineering college for better education and placement. Once you get admission to the best engineering colleges where placement is not an issue, it will reduce the burden on the head of students. Hence, the students have to prepare hard to crack JEE Main 2022. Below we have given some tips to crack JEE Main 2022.
- As everyone said don’t mug up but in order to save time in exams you have to mug up the inorganic chemistry. This is the way to save time in exams for other complicated problems.
- Revision plays a vital role in the JEE Main preparation if you won’t revise you will lose. Human brains work on repetition if you repeat concepts then there are high chances that you can retain them for a longer duration.
- Complete the syllabus, do not leave any chapter if you have bad luck then leaving a chapter can cost you thousands of ranks and there is a chance that you didn’t get qualify for JEE Advance 2022. Hence, studying smart and hard for JEE Main is the only option here. Follow the previous trends of the JEE Main and if you want to leave something then leave topics that are less asked in previous years.
- Practice as much as questions you can because practice is key in JEE Main 2022. Solve as many as questions you can, initially take baby steps and start solving 20 questions then gradually increase the practice questions. You can make sticky notes while solving the conceptual questions.
- Practicing mock to assess your preparations is a final step for JEE Main preparation. Students don’t give much attention to mock tests and due to this, they have time management problems in the final exam. Hence, students must give mock tests to assess their preparation and they must work on their weaker areas.
FAQs on JEE Main 2022
Q. Will 75% of the criteria for JEE Main 2022 be removed?
The 75 percent mark bar for JEE Main 2022 is likely to be eliminated.
Q. Can I take JEE Main more than once?
After clearing their class 12 exam, candidates can sit for JEE Main for three years in a row.
Q. When will the NTA conduct the JEE Main 2022 exam?
From March 2022 onwards, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the JEE Main 2022 examination.
Q. Will the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts JEE 2022 multiple times in 2022?
Yes, the NTA has announced that JEE Main 2022 would be held four times in March, April, May, and June.
Q. How much time should I devote to studying for the JEE Main 2022?
For JEE Main 2022 preparation, students must study for at least 6 hours every day.